Learn about prepaid tee times and book your tee time.
We will be operating under a safety model, not a service model. This is not business, pleasure and group socialization we all are accustomed to. The pre and post round experience will be dramatically different. Our goal is a calm, orderly and safe process of providing guests access to the golf course. Staff will be trained to administer the procedures and enforce policies. Guest compliance will be required.
The Following policies and procedures are in compliance with the most recent Illinois Executive Order, and current recommendations from the CDC.
Everyone is required to read our COVID-19 FAQs before booking a tee time or arriving on site.
Safety is our Service!
- Carts and pull carts are permitted for individuals.
- Read all signage, listen to our staff and follow their instructions.
- Social Distancing is always required while on the property, including the parking lot. We must strictly enforce distancing or risk being closed down.
- DO NOT gather in groups at any time or anywhere on the property.
- Advanced tee time reservations are required.
- DO NOT arrive earlier than 15 minutes before your tee time.
- The clubhouse is open, but you must wear a face mask to enter all buildings.
- Outside alcohol is NOT permitted but is available for purchase. There will be no water coolers on the course.
- All driving ranges and practice greens are open. Social distancing is required.
- Golf clubs are available for rent. They are being sanitized after every use. For your safety, no club will be used more than once a day.
- There are NO restrooms available on the course.
- Bunker rakes are removed. Please smooth with your foot wedge. Feel free to place ball in bunker.
- Ball washers have also been removed from the course or are inoperable
- DO NOT TOUCH THE FLAGSTICK! Only touch your own equipment.
What you can do!
- Enjoy your time with friends and family at the course.
- Try to relax and have some fun. We love golf too!
- Help us keep the course open by following the policies.
- Look forward to restrictions easing and a return to normal.
- Read the FAQ's on our website before booking a tee time or arriving on site.